This week @dalton is joined by @berg to discuss the new File API, its significance, potential use cases, and the promise of an unbundled service. As always, listener questions are answered at the end.
- 0:30 File API Announcement
- 2:40 The promise of an unbundled service
- 7:00 Member storage allotment of 10 GB
- 8:30 “Glue” use case
- 11:30 Omega file uploading coming
- 12:25 Press around the files API
- 14:10 Who owns your social graph?
- 19:40 What is Patter? (The developer Patter room is here.)
- 23:35 Questions
Also, the Vonage commercial @berg references: