This week on the App.net Podcast @dalton talked about, well, podcasts. He also catches you all up on what’s been happening at App.net since our last podcast: the free tier, moderation controls, account security, Google Reader and the upcoming App.net roadmap.
- 0:20 State of the App.net Podcast – Dalton’s been doing other podcasts (see links below)
- 3:20 What’s been happening at App.net – free tier
- 5:50 Solving the chicken and egg problem – Out-of-the-box experience
- 9:45 Verified accounts
- 15:25 Moderation controls – Report, muting bugs, blocking
- 16:35 Two-factor authentication and Application-specific passwords
- 20:05 New apps for ADN - see links below
- 25:05 Free app ideas – Dalton’s suggestions for what should/could be built for ADN
- 30:35 Google Reader – How App.net could be helpful to the next big RSS readers.
- 33:50 App.net roadmap – an iOS app to manage your App.net account
- 40:00 Recap – Develop. Release. Learn. Repeat
Links to the podcasts that Dalton has been a guest on in recent weeks:
New noteworthy apps on ADN:
We had a lot to cover this week so there were no user questions. We’ll get to them in the next episode.